Healthy sex is necessary for every couple’s life but it is must for the both men and women know how to stay safe sexually.
Sex has become the sweetest part among the life of everybody which is not only the way for express your love but also the other method for sexual health maintenance.
In other word a person can only be sexually healthy by following these precaution or else he or she must have to bear from any kind of disease such as STDs.
Yes you didn’t heard wrong! Safety during sex truly matters in couple’s life which must be most followed precautions.
Let me tell you personally. I myself and my wife were not ready to have a baby due to some reasons therefore we discussed with each other and decided to use the condom. Actually we both wanted to have a baby but expecting after getting settle.
Pregnancy is the major and sweetest event in both of the partner’s life but when you don’t to have child you must use condom.
Have you ever heard that condom is the easiest way for not having any kind of sexual problems and STDs?
Yes there is uncertainty that using condom is most preventive way protecting your selves from any kind of sexually transmitted diseases.
Talking about using condom with your wife is good for being sexually healthy because it shows that you are health conscious for you and your partner.
I shared my personal experience with you all for alerting you having healthy because I have many cases in which couples hesitate to discuss their problems with the partners.
As long as my views about asking questions is necessary for the peoples because it gets both of the partners relaxing their mind.
Let me tell what sort of question you must ask to your partner before having sex.
Yes before sex because he or she might suffer from HIV or any sexual problems which can be found in you as well.
In other words you might suffer from any of sexual disease due to transmit from your couple’s body.
You can ask these questions with your sexual partner and don’t get hesitate talking about it.
- Would it be your first experience of sex?
- Do you really want to have sex with me?
- Are you expecting baby?
- What do you think about turning the light off during sex?
- What you are expecting from me?
- Have you ever been check up for HIV test?
- When you get tested your selves for STDs or STIs?
- What is your opinion about condom?
- Are you suffering from any kind of sexual problems?
- Have you notice any symptoms of the STDs or STIs in your body?
- Do you use medicines for long time sex?
- Are you not going to be angry with me if I don’t have a big penis?
- Do you have masturbation before sex?
These amazing questions before having sex is truly important to ask which helps to protect from the sexually transmitted disease. Therefore for being sexually healthy follow these steps.
Being hygienically cleaned body plays the necessary role for safe and protective sex.
Since the hygiene body is necessary for the health maintenance therefore every people whether he or she is male or female.
Making your body hygienically clean as well as healthy is good for removing the germs from your body. “Every person must keep them healthy because a healthy body doesn’t have any kind of sexual diseases”
Some tips for being hygienically clean your body is given below:-
- Before having sex makes sure that you have had the bath and check out your partner as well. Have bath with the fragrance high quality soap and wash your genitals properly.
- Washing your hand is must for both of the couples which protect you from the germs, bacteria and other infections.
- If you are having any kind of infections so you need to wash the infected area around your sex organs.
- Once again, I must tell that condom can protect you from the sexually transmitted diseases which are example of protective sex.
- After having sex you must clean the whole area including genitals and you can wash it as per as your choice.
Some of the people avoid these important precautions which make your body healthy and glad.
The product sultan’s night would definitely give you the biggest enhance with no side effects therefore these medicines are recommended by our experts as well as physicians.